Thursday, April 26, 2007

UK broadband service

Broadband is something that you just can't do without these days. It's especially important for me since I work from home and have to have a completely reliable set up. I'm currently using my second Internet connection, since I've had problems with my main one since mid morning. It's the most frustrating experience to not be able to connect and do one's work, isn't it? I think I seriously need to switch to a company that offers better home broadband service in terms of the actual broadband service as well as taking care of their customers. A company that offers such services is Eclipse, who is one of the leading providers of broadband in the UK, for both home and business broadband services. There's even a great deal to get one month free right now....Think it's time to check it out it in greater detail.

No comments: