Saturday, April 07, 2007

Masterseek: a new global search engine


As part of my research work, I use a lot of search engines to find companies that do a specific type of work in a limited field. Currently, I'm looking for branding and marketing companies that focus on finance services (earlier it was the telecom sector) on the consumer side. I found masterseek a global search engine that gives free access to company profiles in 75 countries, which seems to work on a similar manner like Hoovers. The site looks brand new and does not have all the company details filled in as yet. The concept is great and giving information for free is always a winning solution but unless they quickly add the information, there are going to be lots of unhappy visitors. One aspect I really did like was being able to search for companies in a specific country.

No comments: