Friday, June 08, 2007

Don't fool around with spyware

I've been getting hit by lots of spyware and spam emails lately. Not really sure how it started but then one never really knows since these days one has to give an email address in so many places. It's just such a drain on time and money to keep up with these things, but once your computer is attacked, pretty much all hell breaks loose. I've been using a reputable anti-virus and spyware blocker, but somehow just before it expired this whole spyware and spam thing started. It was almost as if they were sending me a message, that I'd better renew my contract or this is just a taste of what I would have to put up with. Oh well, I got so cheesed off with them, that I signed up for a different service and a better one to boot!

The fact of the matter is that if you use a computer, you must have the very best spyware installed, and the very best according to all the experts is Webroot's Spy Sweeper. This system is the best in spyware detection, blocking as well as removal of spyware programs. Their Smart Shields block system blocks everything that seems suspicious and finds and destroys malicious spyware that hides in PC systems. If I had installed a Spy Sweeper earlier, I would not have faced the problems as I did in cleaning up all my files and folders.

Lately, a lot of the spyware systems come from file sharing programs or swapping music or photos, but Spy Sweeper is able to catch them too. Best of all, the Spy Sweeper system is the choice of magazine's such as PC Magazine, PC World, Download.com and SmartComputing, all the best resources for information on computers and the Internet. I have certainly learned my lesson and will never take something like this for granted again.

No comments: