Thursday, March 08, 2007

Spoke to soon about Tata Indicom

I had written on the 27th of February about Tata Indicom being a good option for Bombay, but it looks like I spoke too soon. My internet connection with them has been off since sunday and they are not able to fix it. The craziest was that when I called them this morning to see if they had found the problem, they told me they had called and spoken to my husband on the 5th on our landline and explained to him that the issue was being investigated and would be fixed shortyly. Well, the truth is that my dearest hubby was in Dubai at that time and they were spewing absolute lies. When I confronted the customer service person on this, he was absolutely flumoxed and fell back on their old favorite, "I'm sorry ma'am I have to put you on hold"!

UPDATE @ 2:30pm
My Tata Indicom Internet connection is working again!

No comments: