Wednesday, March 07, 2007

The Delta Chelsea

On our trip to Canada we researched and booked our hotel online a month before, so we didn't have to worry about finding a place to stay at the last minute. Although I have travelled to Canada several times, I've usually stayed with friends and family and so I've never looked for hotels to stay in there. When I searched online, I found that there are some really great hotel chains, such as Delta Hotels, that are unique to Canada. Mostly located in ski resorts such as Whistler and Sun Peaks, there are lots of golf resorts and bed and breakfasts too. Delta's hotel in Toronto, Delta Chelsea is located in downtown and is the company's premier entertainment hotel, and is located close to the theatres, malls and several of the city's tourist attractions. With its mix of activities, the hotel is popular with both families and business people.

No comments: