Thursday, March 01, 2007

Selecting a printer

The kinds of printers that are now available are quite amazing. We've been shopping around for anew printer for using at home, and have been quite impressed at the selection and prices. For some reason though, we have not been able to decide which one to get. Our printer needs are pretty basic, so the choices are wide open, as there are lots of new printers coming in at the lower end of the market. The way I see it is that with the way technology keeps changing, I don't want to invest too much in a product that I consider just utilitarian. Searching online, I found some great Circuit City coupons at Coupon Chief. So, it looks like the deciding factor in my decision was price, and now that is settled, I can look forward to getting my new printer. I have searched for deals on Coupon Chief before too, and have found that they always have several super deals going on at all times.

No comments: