Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Building a website

I built my first website last month, after a lot of trepidation and thought. I consider myself quite adaptable to technology, although I am not a technical or software person. I had done a basic website building course several years back and was relying on knowing something from then too. This morning I came across a site that helps users to build websites and it definitely seemed much less complicated than what I had done myself. The Website Builder from Flare9 is perfect for creating professionally styled websites even if you know absolutely nothing about HTML. Using a integrated content management system, the Flare9 Website Builder is a great way to promote yourself or your business without spending too much.

There is a one time registration fee of $299.95 and a monthly charge of $39.95 for the Website Builder. If you need to register your domain there is an option for a 2 year domain registration for $24. With features like an unlimited choice of website template to select from, a secure contract form, integrated blog with unlimited posting, SEO compatibility, Comment and Spam protection, and control of the Title, Description and Keyword META control it offers the very best of options of creating and managing a website. Investing in a website is an extention of a company and one should consider the long term effects of promoting a business vs the costs involved.

No comments: