Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Online discounts

I got a Casio digital camera in January and am thrilled to bits over it. It's one of the most fun gifts I've ever got. Now I am looking for a good printer so I can print out all my pictures on my own at home. Since the Internet is a great place to look for deals and steals, I started my search there and found that if I set up an account with Ebates, I could save quite a bit, up to 25% on some products like digital cameras, printers, clothing, gifts and many more items. What you have to do is to become a member at Ebates and then each time you are going to buy something online, go back to Ebates to complete the transaction, and viola, you get some discount. Simple, isn't it? How they do it is that they earn sales commission from their partners and pass on some of the commission to customers as discounts. The system is so good that even CNN called it "A No-Brainer"!

No comments: