Thursday, January 25, 2007

Football message boards

When I joined college in the States, I realized that football is almost as powerful as religion to the average American. Our college team, the KSU Wildcats had a very enthusiastic and vocal following and after college, when I worked in Kansas City and it was impossible not to get caught up in the enthusiasm over our team the Kansas City Chiefs. On game days, it was as if a sea of red had covered the city. I loved the way the games brought people together. After moving back to India, I had a tough time keeping up to date with the teams games, scores, events etc for both the KSU Wildcats and KC Chiefs. I recently found a really great source of information on all NFL teams but also a forum where you could interact with other fans. Footballboards.com started a mere six months back but is a really great football message board where I can finally catch up with information on the KSU Wildcats and Kansas City Chiefs.

No comments: