Saturday, October 28, 2006

A new way to store valuable information

As we rely on technology more and more over the years, here's another thing that you can now do online. KeepYouSafe is the first Online Safe Deposit Box, where you can keep copies of all your important paperwork such as passports, credit cards, insurance, wills and so on. The service is completely secure as it is encrypted with servers in several countries. When you start out, you will get a small online safe deposit box for a year, which you can upgrade to a larger size the following year. There is no software to be installed to use this service, is certified to be HackerSafe and is protected from disasters.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why not disclose that you are taking money for this post from Payforpost.com? I mean, if there's nothing wrong about being paid for an ad like this, why not let everyone know it's an ad?

Shalini said...

Well, It's actually my perogitive whether I want to mention if it is a paid advertisement or something that I want to promote myself. I have added my disclosure policy, so readers know that some of my posts are paid ones and are not misread.