Monday, February 05, 2007

Update on HyperCity excursion

This is an update to my post on my trip to HyperCity last week. On the 31st of January, we had purchased a computer chair, which was not available in the store and would be delivered on the 1st of February. It was delivered in the afternoon on the 1st of Feb, but the people who brought it, were only delivering it and would not assemble it. That was someone else's job and an assembler would come by later that day, I was told. Well, putting together a computer chair is not that big of a deal, so we did it ourselves (actually rl did it for me..ty!!). It's a good thing we didn't wait for the assembler to do it for us, since he only showed up at 9:30 that night. He was a bit surprised when I told him we had done it ourselves (obviously doesn't happen too often). Then on the 3rd of Feb, another person from HyperCity came by to assemble the chair....hmm, their lines are getting crossed somewhere, it seems. It was a bit of a let down on their customer service, since I have been really happy with it so far. Hopefully, they're just teething troubles and will go away soon.

No comments: