Monday, February 05, 2007

Sunglass heaven

I've always loved sunglasses and I don't think there's ever been a time that I have less than three pairs. One must have sunglasses for all types of occasions and since I'm rather impatient I have ruined several glasses, but then it's only an occasion to go buy a new pair or two. I found a really great selection of designer styled sunglasses at CTS which has Wholesale Replica Sunglasses, so you don't need to worry about the high prices, which is really great for me. If you can believe it, sunglasses are available for as low as $1.33, which is pretty unbelievable, right? Well, its true, CTS has an amazing selection of glasses on offer. The only point that bothers me is that I really like to try on sunglasses before buying since it's a question of how it sits on your nose and suits your face. The deal still is quite amazing for you to forego that part, though. CTS not only retails sunglasses, they also manufacture them. On our vacation last summer, where we drove from DC to Maine and back, we all bought sunglasses at one of those outlet stores that are meant to be selling products at discounted prices, and we paid quite a packet for something that wasn't worth it at all. I just wish I had seen the CTS site before.

No comments: