Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Credit specials

I was just sent new credit card by my bank, even though my card does not expire until the end of the year. They have increased my credit limit and given me an upgraded card, so I can use several airport lounges for free and lots of other special offers, including a special package for an Aerosmith concert. Pretty cool, right? Besides giving me a good rate, super service, they load me up with lots of gifts, yes gifts for new year's, gift's for my birthday and much more. That's the kind of credit card to have. Study the Credit Card Applications in detail before filling in your information and make sure you are getting a good deal before signing up. Use a site such as CreditCardSearchEngine.com where you can compare credit card offers from all the best banks.

No comments: