Saturday, May 26, 2007

Are we losing the art of writing?

I'm a real fan of stationary supplies. I love organizing my work area with the best of file folders, space savers, and stuff that saves me time in doing my work. Since school days we have been using fountain pens, and I got myself a beautiful set of engraved pens especially for writing letters and signing checks. It's quite sad, how little we actually 'write' these days. Everything has been taken over my computers, and the act of writing with pen and paper has been relegated to second tier. However, I still love to write letters, a habit that was cultivating in us since we were in boarding school since the age of 9 and have lived away from home most of my life. I do hope I will be able to continue writing with pen and paper in the future as well.

No comments: