Saturday, July 14, 2007

Test everything: a great tool to have at hand

I came across a site a few weeks back that I have been wanting to write about. It's called Test Everything and that's pretty much what it does. The system has been created by Jonas John and is an innovative way to fix problems for your site. You can plug in a url or an IP address and test it out for errors. Using this system you check errors for CSS and HTML, SEO tools, web proxies, networking and social service tools, text and image tools and several other aspects as well. It's a great way to get to know of problems that you might have overlooked and can make a difference in how your site appears and definitely worth trying out. I plugged one of the free blog services I use, thinking that since it is all automated I shouldn't have any errors, but it still found quite a few things that needed to be worked on.

No comments: