Friday, July 20, 2007

Are you listed in PeekYou?


Searching for someone? Try out a new site to find people called PeekYou.com which already has over 50 million people and is steadily increasing. Usually the first thing one does at a people search site, is to put one's own name in, and that's just what I did. Unfortunately, it did not find any results. If I key in my name in Google or Yahoo, I generally have accurate results for myself for the first two pages, but nothing came up here. So, is it just a question of going in and entering details about myself or do I need to brand myself more to be found them them?

In essence, PeekYou is a site where people can find you and your websites, social networking pages, pictures or anything related to you in the online world. While other sites like LinkedIn are for business, this site seems to offer a bit of both, although I would not join for business purposes here, rather just for fun and to get some publicity for my sites.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Pickyou is new listed search engine which helps you to connect your self with other peoples. People easily find your website on pick you.

Russell Solomon