Saturday, July 26, 2008

not overlooked any more

The thing about photography is that it makes you notice all the things that you never even gave a second glance to earlier. I've always been an observant person but was really surprised to discover that I was actually not as observant as I could be. Since I've started taking photographs, I'm always looking out for things to photograph and so have started noticing all the little things and details that I missed earlier. It's certainly been quite a fun experience.

rusty, cruddy but somehow interesting

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No only photographs has a such a peculiarity but video as well. I have noticed that even when you look at yourself you notice something that you haven's seen before. Don't know if it good or bad.

Shalini said...

That's absolutely true....it always takes a photo or video or even a voice recording to notice things about yourself.