Saturday, July 26, 2008

Party planning

Party planning has got a huge boost thanks to all the tools one can find on the Internet. I use Hallmark Smilebox for all my cards since I am able to add photographs to the cards and email them to friends and family. Today, when searching on the Internet, I found a site called MyPunchbowl where you can plan a party, right from selecting the date, creating a menu, offering a potluck list and even being able to send photographs to the party invites as well. I signed up for this site, but have yet to use it as yet. I will probably test it out just to see how it works, especially the look of the party invites and if I will be able to add photos to the invites or not.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

whats the update on this site?? was it good?

Shalini said...

It was pretty cool. We used MyPunchBowl for organizing my ma-in-law's birthday party last year, for which relatives and friends came from all over the country. It made it much easier to keep all the invitations and RSVP's together. They have a lot of post-party stuff too, like posting pictures of the party, but we never got around to doing that.