Friday, March 23, 2012

don't you want to learn to play the guitar!

Haven't you wanted to learn to play the guitar? At some point or the other, we all want to learn to play this most versatile of instruments, don't we! I certainly do, but I wonder when it will happen. I'm really not that musically inclined, especially when it comes to instruments, or well, singing too, but I do love to hum along with the music. But what appeals to me about learning to play the guitar is the whole atmosphere about it. I can imagine sitting by a bonfire, out on a camping trip, and spending a relaxing evening playing some hofner electric bass something awesome like Club Bass 500/2, one of the most classic of bass guitars. Created by Walter Hofner in 1956, as a semi-acoustic bass guitar, it has a warm and woody amplified tone that is the sweetest of sounds a guitar can make. It's not an easy feat to accomplish, to be a classic and be easy to play too, which is why it's such a best seller, always in demand.

No comments: