Sunday, November 14, 2010

adjusting to the new

Since moving to the new apt, we're getting used to the new grocery store. At first it just seemed so different than our old one, the one that I had got so accustomed to, that I used to make my shopping list according to the aisles, so I didn't have to go back and forth. Yes, I could and can picture each aisle in my mind. At our new store, it's a little different, actually a lot different. For one, I still haven't figured out if they have a pharmacy inside, I don't think they do, but then I've seen ads for phentermine which is usually found in the pharmacy section. Another difference, is that there are two central aisles instead of one, which makes it really confusing to find stuff and figure out what is where. Still I've found lots of really interesting stuff that wasn't available at the old store, so that's always nice.

No comments: