Sunday, November 14, 2010

the joy of cards

I love sending eCards since it's just so much more convenient and the range of cards is much more exciting than a regular store, especially the animated cards. I love that you can be sure to find something innovative and interesting for all occasions. I especially like the funny cards that one sees now and the animated ones too, since they are the real reason behind the success of eCards. There are many sites that have annual memberships so that you can send unlimited cards, but I think it's better to vary the cards from different sites, since sometimes they can be quite similar. Even though it's fun to send an eCard, there is nothing like getting an actual card in the mail. And I have waiting for me to open....just a few days more though, so I can open it on the right occasion.

No comments: