Saturday, October 16, 2010

have you seen my led lamp?

Moving to a new house makes it really fun to search for decor ideas on the internet. It's when all the things I want to do to get a new look, well not all, but many at least, can be put into practice, and all that surfing decor sites comes in handy. The problem happens when I forget to bookmark a site and then just cannot find what I was looking for. I found a really great idea for a LED lamp and now I have no idea how I found it and where to find it again. I know all about led flashlights and how cool they are in consuming less energy and being more dependable, but I just wish I could find the page for the cool led lamp which would be perfect for my entry hallway. It wasn't the usual led desk lamp variety, but something quite creative and even magical. I hope I find the page soon....will share it here with you when I do.

No comments: