Monday, September 20, 2010

not quite so batty yet

Reading what I wrote some time back on a blog post might worry some people that I'm getting too impatient at losing the baby weight, but it's really not as if I'm going around asking everyone can i buy apidexin in stores or some such thing. No way, I'm quite sane, still. And I hope to remain that way! Maybe it's just too late at night to be up and blogging. And you look at the time I posted this and say, wait, 9pm isn't too late at all, but for me it might as well be 3am, since my little baby decided not to sleep at all today and bypassed all her naps. Well, she takes two of them in a day. All of them makes it seem like so many....ah, I remember the early days, when all she wanted was milk and sleep. I could get to sleep in the day time too, but now I can't remember the last time I took a nap during the day. And so I'm back to rambling....Ooops.

No comments: