Wednesday, October 19, 2011

a return to game time

Well, I have to admit it, I'm really not all that great at video games and all that. The few times that I have played them, I have enjoyed it, but got bored with them rather quickly. When it comes to online games, I used to love them, back in the day when I had lots of time on my hands, but eventually I got bored of them too. Who has the time for these kind of things anymore, although sometimes, I want to do something just to take my mind off all the mundane routine of my days, and if you think about it a game is the perfect answer. Well, I know, not perfect, perfect, since that would mean me going outside and really playing a sport, but this is perfect since I can play it when the little one is asleep. Just as long as I don't make too much noise, I suppose! So, does that mean I can go out and buy one of the lean mean looking games, and looking at some of the call of duty modern warfare 3 reviews, it seems that it's a popular choice these days. Hmm, I wonder if I can pull it off!

No comments: