Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Don't you just love getting gift coupons!

When it comes to buying gifts online, Red Envelope has been one of my favorite sites for a long time. I've written about them before too, about how I got some really memorable gifts like the monogrammed watch key chain and several other items that were a hit with the people I gifted them too. With all these gift sites, there are always coupons and vouchers on offer, but very few people seem to use them. I like the idea of getting a coupon, so that I can decide how to use it myself, but sometimes it's just a bit too confusing. I even had one expire before I could get an answer back regarding a question I had about it. So, I was happy to note that the RedEnvelope coupon redemption page was very straightforward and helpful, since I have a coupon to redeem! Yay! Now I'm off to decide what I want to get!

No comments: