Saturday, March 26, 2011

do you pamper yourself anymore?

When it comes to looking after ourselves, mothers are often the worst offenders. Earlier I never used to understand how things like this happen, but ever since I've become a mother, I completely understand how it happens. One automatically puts everyone and everything ahead of ourselves, whether it is because of social pressure or our upbringing, one just does it and forgets that we have to take care of ourselves too. For one thing, which new mother has time on her hand to indulge in pampering or beauty treatments or for that matter to look for the best remedy for adult acne, since your body is not the one you knew all these years, it's a new person with new aches and pains. By the end of the day, I'm too tired to do anything for myself, except make a cup of tea to relax for a while and maybe surf alongside, which is exactly what I'm doing right now. I shouldn't be ignoring my dark circles either, which means I should be heading to bed.

No comments: