Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Pro on flickr

Well, I finally got my pro account on Flickr! I am so thrilled with it, that I could spend all day uploading pics, seeing my friends latest shots, surfing through explore and commenting on cool photos. It has been such an interesting journey for me, since I got started in earnest with uploading photos on Flickr, which was just a few months back in January. I opened my account way back in Feb 2006, but never really bothered to do anything with it, or look through other people's photos. Oh, so much time I have wasted! The best part is that I am learning to notice the little things in life, just like I am noticing the small and simple things that I have been taking photographs of.

Here's a screen shot of my first upload after becoming pro!

I've got a pro account!

No comments: