Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Some structure

This is really great....to be able to write and instantly publish.....I am thoroughly enjoying having a place to say and do as I please. Blogging has become pretty much mainstream now. When I first started blogging in august 2004, not many people knew about it, which is not the case anymore. It still hasn't cought on like wildfire though....only one person I know personally is blogging, and that is weaver...Here's to more blogging...

Now on to creating some structure to the blog. I will primarily be writing about my personal interests, experiences, travels etc. The other major focus of this blog will be innovations in technology, communications, marketing, advertising, retail, globalisation etc. This is the stuff that really makes our world today, that differentiates it from 20 years ago and even 2 years ago.

No comments: