Tuesday, December 27, 2011

let's go trekking!

Since the weather is so perfect these days, we're thinking of going out for some treks. Nothing like being out in nature, hearing the wind instead of traffic and it just seems to tempting to ignore. I haven't gone hiking for a pretty long time, so I went to a outdoor sports store to stock up on some things I might need and ended up completely in awe of the things they had, things like these camelbak hydration systems. So cool I thought and so handy to have on a trek too. But all the shopping aside, I've yet to come up with a good location to go trekking. I wish there were marked trails here, but alas it's all just open mountainside and that's it. And it turns out that many of the options are for more experienced trekkers, so I'll keep on hunting till I find the right trail!

No comments: