Sunday, November 06, 2011

Scanning away

Working from home is everyone's dream isn't it! I've been doing it for 6 years now and it's only become better with each passing year. What has really helped make it easier and more streamlined is having a whole host of software applications and gadgets that do so much work for me. The one thing that I use a lot of is my scanner, I just love having a good scanner, and with the one we upgraded to recently, it's a real winner. When it comes to document imaging, one just has to have something that is quick, clear and silent, so it will not bother my daughter's nap time. I scan documents almost everyday, for something or the other, and having something that's reliable, that's not going to mess up and get stuck halfway is very important to me. Ok, now I've got to go scan some stuff!

No comments: