Friday, February 24, 2012

The best source for tech news

If you are a modified technology buff like me, then you're going to love this tip. The best place to go to for news on the latest technology trends, new gadgets and gizmos, software and tech related companies is The Tech Planet. I call myself a 'modified' technology buff, since I am curious about technology but not always able to understand the high falutin ways of the technology world. The Tech Planet on the other hand, writes in a manner that I can understand and even manages to draw me in further. The articles cover a wide variety of topics to please both tech and non-tech readers. I especially liked the article on United's new First Class services. Now this is something that just about everyone would be interested in knowing and with the amount of traveling I've done this year, it should be something that I'll be saving for my next trip.

No comments: